Our half day legal seminars and full day legal conferences are renowned for their thought-provoking content, stunning venues and truly exceptional presenters – who include legal and industry experts, judicial officers, managing partners of large firms senior barristers and academics.
As an attendee you will:
- gain a deep understanding of the latest legal information, updates and issues in your area
- earn your full CPD points for the year
- take away comprehensive hard-copy papers
- enjoy 4- 5 star hotel and conference venue surrounds
- have the chance to Q&A and mingle with our expert presenters.
Search amongst our 550 legal seminars and conferences held every year in Adelaide, Brisbane, Cairns, Canberra, Hobart, Melbourne, New Zealand, Perth, Sydney and a number of regional centres to find the perfect program for you.
Search Seminars and Conferences
Browse our selection of seminars, audio recordings or past papers. Choose your state and the date range you require. Alternatively, use our keyword search for all options available in your area of law.
sign up to our updates
To keep informed of our upcoming seminars that are right for you
"Thank you, was helpful & informative and is an important and developing area of law."
Delegate - Use of Indigenous Land: The Legal Issues, Sydney, November 2017
, Use of Indigenous Land: The Legal IssuesRead more testimonials